We believe in good corporate citizenship, our staff are making a difference in many ways:
- Our staff put together a Dog House for raffle in support of the SPCA during a CHBA Home Show. The lucky winner took away a pre-built cedar dog house, a cuddly 'stuffy', a dog bed, food and accessories for their favourite pet.
- We support Arts & Culture by being a sponsor of a number of ballet groups.
- We participated in the Adopt-A-Road program in our Head Office community of Kelowna, BC.
- We support Youth Entrepreneurs by sponsoring a college awards program and sitting as a Judge in the competition.
- We have participated with our 'Y' and the exchange program with Quebec students and had them volunteer at a college student built home.
- We work closely with our local university to offer students meaningful internships and work experiences in technology development, marketing and sales and office administration.