A Renovators Directory - dubbed 'the builders mls'.
With interest rates set to rise and still in the grips of a recession, will home-owners renovate instead of buying or selling?
We are happy to recommend “NewHomeOrRenovate.com” to builders and renovators. Karen and her team have shown great support of the industry and are knowledgeable and committed to promoting quality builders and renovators. This is a great opportunity to get your name out there and show the type of projects that make you the kind of builder the public is looking for. Take advantage of this service. I did.
Vicki & Eric Gerrits, Homescape Building & Design Inc., Summerland, BC
Past Presidents, CHBA BC
SAM 2012 Award for Single Detached Home over 4,000 Sq Ft
Homeowners typically undertake their largest renovation expenditures in the first three years following a resale home purchase and with the mortgage rates set to increase, home-owners may look to renovating their home instead of buying or selling.
Why renovate now?
- How do home renovators gain greater access to the huge renovation market of qualified enquiries?
- How do home owners, seeking to renovate, find the right renovator?
- Where are the qualified home owner renovation opportunities?
Renovation versus new home buying in the recession?
When times are tight, travel and recreation expenses are often usually the first to go in the family budget. This has prompted a new type of vacation, aptly titled the staycation.
- Increasingly people are vacationing at home. This is a great opportunity for home owners to beautify their most valuable asset - their home.
- Not only will this provide additional enjoyment for their family, but it will also pay off when they decide to sell.
- Increasingly, sophisticated consumers renovate during a recession because of the availability of good contractors.
NewHomesorRenovate.com powerful marketing tools and practices draws qualified enquiries directly to home renovators by location.
Get found first, compete and drive sales
Click to see Gord Turner's listing. No time to upload your listing? We'd be glad to help, we are currently waiving the one time listing upload fee to get you started. Contact us by email to Jessica (at) newhomeorrenovate.com with your information, logos and photos.